Nursery - Miss Dixon 2020 - 2021
Welcome to our Nursery!
This half-term our topic question is...
What is special about me?
As a Historian, I can:
* Have a sense of my own immediate family and relations
* Learn that I have similarities and differences that connect me to, and distinguish me from others
* Show interest in the lives of people who are familiar to them
As a Geographer, I can:
* Notice details features of the environment
* Learns that they have similarities and differences that connect
them to, and distinguish them from, others
As an Artist/Designer I can:
* Experiment with blocks, colours and marks
- Begin to construct, stacking blocks vertically and horizontally, making enclosures and making spaces
As a Scientist, I can:
* Comment and ask questions about aspects of the familiar world
* Can talk about some of the things they have observed such as plants, animals, natural and found objects.
Subject specific vocabulary:
Feeling words- happy, sad, upset, excited, scared, angry
Family, friends, house, home
Nursery - Miss Dixon: News items
There are no News items to display
Nursery - Miss Dixon: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Nursery - Miss Dixon: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Nursery - Miss Dixon: Events items
There are no Events items to display
Crosslee Primary School
Manchester, M9 6TG
0161 795 8493Email us