Reception H and B 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Reception
Class Teachers - Miss Hodson & Miss Brown
Teaching Assistants - Miss Toya & Mrs Akintunde
Outreach TA - Mrs Cavanagh
Our topic question is -
What makes me, me?
As a Historian, I can:
· Talk about things that make me special and know some similarities and differences between me and others.
· Talk about past and present events in their own lives, and in those of their families.
As a Geographer, I can:
· Comment and ask questions about aspects of their familiar world such as the place where I live or the natural world.
· They talk about the features of their own immediate environment and how environments might vary from one another .
As an Artist/Designer I can:
· Use simple tools and techniques competently and appropriately when painting a self-portrait
· Choose particular colours to use for a purpose
As a Scientist, I can:
· Develop an understanding of growth, decay and changes over time.
· Look closely at similarities, differences, patterns and change.
Subject specific vocabulary:
Long time ago, when ___ was little, used to.
Zone of Regulation
I am feeling _____
Mix, create, look, paint.
Files to Download
Reception H and B: News items
There are no News items to display
Reception H and B: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Reception H and B: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Reception H and B: Events items
There are no Events items to display
Crosslee Primary School
Manchester, M9 6TG
0161 795 8493Email us